Thank you to our 2022 Festival Sponsors and Partners
Sponsors are the lifeblood of our festival
Our entire festival team are volunteers. Our revenue streams are ticket sales and sponsorships. Without our valued sponsors, there is no festival.
What we offer you
We offer sponsors the following channels that will get your brand noticed by our film makers and audiences:
- Your brand on our website and social media channels (Facebook, Instagram) which reaches over 23000 people around Australia
- Mentions in media releases to more than 600 print, radio and online media outlets right around Australia
- Your logo / ad before film screenings to audiences in the cinema and online around Australia
- Your brand announced and visible on our media banner during our online Award announcements that are livestreamed and available as video-on-demand around Australia
- Naming rights on an award if you sponsor a prize worth $500 or more
- You will also receive a free sponsor ticket to watch our online festival, either for yourself or to giveaway to a customer.
Alternatively, if you will be coming to our in-person festival in Merimbula NSW, we will give you a free VIP seat at our festival.
The earlier you come on board as a sponsor, the more benefits we can offer you. We are now taking sponsorships for our 2022 festival. We begin our marketing program in mid March and your logo will be visible until February 2023.
What we need from sponsors
- Prizes – cash or in-kind – suitable for regional filmmakers who live anywhere in Australia
Examples of in-kind awards could include annual subscriptions, memberships, vouchers for purchasing film making equipment, vouchers for online professional development courses
- Additional small cash sponsorships help to offset the considerable costs of providing a venue for in-person screenings and our online hosting platforms.
- Accommodation sponsors who can offer free or discounted accommodation for guest speakers at our festival, or discounted accommodation packages for in-person festival goers in Merimbula NSW on the weekend of 19-21 August 2022.
What happens next
Once you have registered your sponsorship below, we will contact you to request your logo(s), video, photos and any other advertising material that will help us get your name out there. High resolution logos that will look good on either white or black backgrounds in square or landscape rectangular layout are preferred. Images will be displayed in print, on large cinema screens and online. We can also accept short (max 15 seconds) professional quality HD video ads.
Become an instant sponsor now – select your sponsorship package below now through TryBooking
(Ensure you enable cookies in your browser for trybooking.com)