Thank you to our 2023 Festival Sponsors and Partners
Sponsors and partners are the lifeblood of our festival
Our entire festival team are volunteers. Our revenue streams are ticket sales and sponsorships. Without our valued sponsors, there is no festival.
What we offer you
We offer sponsors the following channels that will get your brand noticed by our film makers and audiences:
- Your brand on our website and social media channels (Facebook, Instagram) which reach over 23000 people around Australia
- Mentions in media releases to more than 500 print, radio and online media outlets right around Australia
- Your logo / ad before film screenings to audiences in the cinema during the festival
- Your brand announced and visible on our media banner during our Award announcements
- Naming rights on an award if you sponsor a prize worth $500 or more
- You will also receive a free VIP ticket for our festival in Merimbula, either for yourself or to giveaway to one of your customers.
The earlier you come on board as a sponsor, the more benefits we can offer you as some of the above offers (eg including your video in our pre-screening ads) have significant lead times to set up.
We are now taking sponsorships for our festival. We begin our marketing program in March and your brand will be visible on our website until the end of February the following year.
What we need from sponsors
- Prizes – cash or in-kind – suitable for regional filmmakers who live anywhere in Australia
Examples of in-kind awards could include annual subscriptions, memberships, vouchers for purchasing film making equipment, vouchers for online professional development courses
- Additional small cash sponsorships help to offset the considerable costs of providing a venue for in-person screenings and our online hosting platforms.
- Accommodation sponsors who can offer free or discounted accommodation for guest speakers at our festival, or discounted accommodation packages for in-person festival goers in Merimbula NSW on the weekend of 19-21 August 2022.
What happens next
By becoming a sponsor, you acknowledge that your rights are limited to the offers above and do not extend to any influence over the selection, judging or screening of films, or guest speakers who may be invited to the festival. The festival is registered with the Australian Classification Board and only accepts films that have a likely maximum rating of MA15+ (no R or X films permitted) .
Once you have registered your sponsorship below, we will contact you to request your logo(s), video, photos and any other advertising material that will help us get your name out there.
High resolution logos that will look good on either white or black backgrounds in square or landscape rectangular layout are preferred. Images will be displayed in print, on large cinema screens and online. We can also accept short (max 15 seconds) professional quality HD video ads.
Become an instant sponsor now – select and pay for your sponsorship package now through TryBooking
If you are experiencing problems with this link, please contact us