- Funhouse Studio and Screenworks Diversity Award:
From Corrimal NSW, MINE MINE MINE written, produced & performed by Heath Ramsay, Director Duncan Ragg, Producers Anna Phillips & Rebecca Lamond.
- JD Shaw – Author Best Youth Film Award:
From Port Macquarie NSW: MOTHER OF SORROWS by Writer/Director/Producer & Cinematographer 17 year old Lachlan Reck
Lachlan also receives a Screenworks membership for 1 year
- Torchlight Media Best Editor Award:
Nolan Verheij & Hadley Ian Perkins for MURPHED from Byron Bay NSW.
- Indigo Pictures Award for Best Sound:
River Walker and Composer Edan Agam Rom for BANGAY LORE from Mullumbimby NSW
- Indigo Pictures Award for Best Cinematography:
Cinematographers Andrew Kaineder & Ryan Lee from Mollymook/Wollongong NSW
- Bega Valley Ag and Lifestyle Award for Best Use of A Regional Location: CHUM. Director Jason King from Broken Hill and Producer John Larkin from Dubbo NSW.
- StageFlight Best Screenplay Award:
Writer Eliza South from Broken Hill for CHUM
- Nullarbor Consulting Pty Ltd Award for Best Performance
Jahvis Loveday for his lead performance in BANGAY LORE.
- Bega Cheese Best Documentary Award
RETURN CHUTE: THE SURVIVAL OF A SMALL TOWN VIDEO STORE
Writer/Director/Producer Simone Atallah from Urunga NSW
- Cathy Griff for Philip Hearnshaw Best Director Award:
Hadley Ian Perkins from Byron Bay for MURPHED.
- Bendigo Community Bank Pambula, Bega & Bombala Award for Best Film: BANGAY LORE. Writer, Director, Producer, Actor and Editor: Jahvis Loveday from Mullumbimby NSW, Co-Director Kiahma O’Donovan, Cinematographer Dylan Lalor.
- Far South Film People’s Choice Award with 27% of the audience vote: MINE MINE MINE written & produced by Heath Ramsay, directed by Duncan Ragg.