This page details official Far South Film Festival Branding Styles
- Major Title FAR SOUTH FILM FESTIVAL: Frankin Gothic Medium Condensed
- Subtitle Text REGIONAL FILM MAKERS: Bahnschrift Semi Condensed
- The words FILM FESTIVAL are 20% larger than FAR SOUTH
- The words REGIONAL FILM MAKERS are 25% of the size of FILM FESTIVAL
- Generally, fonts used for test in festival documents should be sans-serif – recommended are commonly used fonts such as Open Sans or Arial
- Black, White Gold (#e5ad4c or RGB 229, 173, 76)
- FAR SOUTH should appear in black
- FILM FESTIVAL should appear in gold
- REGIONAL FILM MAKERS should appear in black
- Logos have a white background
- The banner logos have gold and black framed-in shapes in black and gold
- Official Festival Trailers include the ‘dropping possum’ and the festival film clip montage.
- These are currently being updated for use in 2021 and will be linked/embedded on this website shortly.
- Official film laurels are created in FilmFreeway using the branding colours above and and are made available to filmmakers autmatically at various points during the festival process.
- Official festival logos: square, possum, landscape banner and portrait banner